WELCOME TO ACECLAN.ORG

Please create an account or login to see more forums. Once you create an account you will unlock so many new features, including the instant chatbox.

Click here to create an account!

Once you create an account, you will receive instructions on how to finalize your clan enlistment via private message. It only takes a few minutes to become an official member of Ace Clan. Make sure to join our discord by clicking the discord icon at the top left of this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Reagan

[Operations Announcement] Fortnite CO Recruitment!

4 posts in this topic

0VwfmSb.png

ACE CLAN
OFFICE OF CENTRAL COMMAND
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR DOCUMENT
EST 2019

Fortnite CO Recruitment

Good-afternoon Ladies and Gents,

Fortnite has grown quite popular in the clan over the past week and a half, but with the trial start of the regiment, the leader has left the clan. Now with as many members which is now in the regiment, which is well over 20, we are looking for someone to come in and lead it as a Official Commanding Officer. Fortnite is one of the most popular games of this year, as well as it will be for many years to follow. If you are interested in leading this regiment please reach out to me here on the forums, or by discord. If you wish to just apply the link is located below. Good luck!

https://forum.aceclan.org/application/form/7-oo-commanding-officer/

Very Respectfully,

Reagan

Operations Officer

CENTCOM
  • Like 1

I think I just sent the appilcation in the wrong one. Caus i ment to send it in the minecraft one.