WELCOME TO ACECLAN.ORG

Please create an account or login to see more forums. Once you create an account you will unlock so many new features, including the instant chatbox.

Click here to create an account!

Once you create an account, you will receive instructions on how to finalize your clan enlistment via private message. It only takes a few minutes to become an official member of Ace Clan. Make sure to join our discord by clicking the discord icon at the top left of this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Expression93

[Department Restructuring] Reagan + Exec Cabinet & Logistics

5 posts in this topic

centcom.png

ACE CLAN
OFFICE OF CENTRAL COMMAND
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR DOCUMENT
EST 2019

Restructuring of departments

So with @Reagan's recent return to the clan after his Leave of Absence period, we're pleased to announce we have come to a more-than-amicable arrangement with respect to roles being fulfilled. @Tyybud is remaining in the Operations Officer role on a permanent basis so you will all continue to see him fulfil the position he has been for the last couple of weeks. We wish him luck as he continues with this.

@Reagan will - effective immediately - be taking the role of Chief of Staff, looking after the Executive Cabinet. As part of this we will be restructuring the Clan slightly with respect to the Admissions Department which will be moving Executive Cabinet -> Office of Logistics and the Content Department which will be moving Office of Logistics -> Executive Cabinet. The Military Police (Exec Cabinet) and the Tech Services Department (Logistics) will be unaffected by this swap. We are doing this because we feel it is in the clan's best interests, and it redistributes a more even workload between the CentCom team, as well as we feel the people looking after these areas are most suited to the revised structure.
  • Like 2

This is a good move. Want to wish @Tyybuda big congrats for his hard work while I was away, he will be a great fit for Operations. I look forward to what the Executive Cabinet will be bringing forth with my appointment to the role!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Reagan said:

This is a good move. Want to wish @Tyybuda big congrats for his hard work while I was away, he will be a great fit for Operations. I look forward to what the Executive Cabinet will be bringing forth with my appointment to the role!

Thanks brother 😎 

• Like 1