WELCOME TO ACECLAN.ORG

Please create an account or login to see more forums. Once you create an account you will unlock so many new features, including the instant chatbox.

Click here to create an account!

Once you create an account, you will receive instructions on how to finalize your clan enlistment via private message. It only takes a few minutes to become an official member of Ace Clan. Make sure to join our discord by clicking the discord icon at the top left of this page.

Lycqn

Fortnite Regiment Closure + New Trial Regiment Suggestions

Possible Game Suggestions for Future Trial Regiments  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What games should we trial?

• Red Dead Redemption
    • GTA
    • Overwatch
    • Destiny 2
    • Battlefront 2
    • Realm Royal

9 posts in this topic

NbkEdzH.png

ACE CLAN
OFFICE OF REGIMENTS
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR DOCUMENT
EST 2019

Fortnite regiment closure + New trial regiment suggestions

Good day everyone, after some discussion, we have come to the decision to close the Fortnite regiment as we lack active players, activity in general and a Commanding Officer, and have found it difficult to find a long-term person to fill the position. All clan members who are currently in the Fortnite regiment must transfer to another regiment as soon as possible through this thread linked here. On another factor, as we have just recently lost two of our clan's regiments, we are seeking other games to trial for an official regiment. A poll above will feature our ideas, however, please let us know your ideas as well!

Edited by Lycqn
  • Like 1

5 would kinda be the only game wich isn't old af 😅

Edited by ACE_HVO
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ACE_HVO said:

3 would kinda be the only game wich isn't old af 😅

Mmm the other options are great, but open to more 😉

• Like 1

3 is older than 4 and 6 🤔

~but also no one plays 6 lmao~

Edited by CovfefeBoy
  • Like 1

I voted for 3. That would bring in a good bunch of players. its mainly PC based though from what i can tell.

• Like 1

I meant star wars not overwatch 😅 

• Like 1

sad to hear about cracknite , I mean Fortnite 😅 , I did not mind playing that game even though I suked at building.  

I voted for Destiny 2 , while it might get stale here and there , you can remain pretty active by jumping between pvp and pve and also helping other members with questlines and such. 

It might be possible to create a "vanilla" run group , that you start from the very beginning and go thru all the campaign with a completely new character , for example , I always run a Titan , I would create either a warlock or hunter class to run.  Just my two pennies on the D2 matter. 

• Like 1