WELCOME TO ACECLAN.ORG

Please create an account or login to see more forums. Once you create an account you will unlock so many new features, including the instant chatbox.

Click here to create an account!

Once you create an account, you will receive instructions on how to finalize your clan enlistment via private message. It only takes a few minutes to become an official member of Ace Clan. Make sure to join our discord by clicking the discord icon at the top left of this page.

Tyybud

ADOR Retirement - Tyybud

11 posts in this topic

NbkEdzH.png

ACE CLAN
OFFICE OF REGIMENTS
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR DOCUMENT
EST 2019

Retirement-Tyybud

Hello my beloved fellow clan members. Just want to let everyone know I will be hanging up my hat. I appreciate everything you guys have done for me and this journey has been amazing. I will still be around every now and then to game with ya'll. I know in @Lycqn hands the regiments and clan will succeed. Shoutout to @CrazyShooter and @Expression93 for such a amazing environment you guys have created that is truly one of a kind. Because of ace I have met lifelong friends now and for that I couldn’t thank you guys enough. Take care everyone and know how special each and everyone of you guys are.

- Tyybud

Edit by Lycqn:

• As Tyybud has stepped down, he will be demoted from Assistant Director of Regiments to Sergeant Major of the Army, due to his amazing work as DOR and ADOR, effective immediately.
Edited by Tyybud
  • Like 2

It's been such a pleasure and a journey working with you, I will truly miss your presence within the staff department, I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do next. We have to for sure keep in contact in the future though 🙂 

• Like 2

head-cod.png

ACE CLAN
CALL OF DUTY
REGIMENTAL UPDATE
EST 2019

Special Thanks from the Cod Regiment

I personally want do thank u for everything u have done for us as Regiment and the Clan u have always been a very good friend and leader for all of us!

Also in the name of the Cod Regiment i want do say thank you, the Regiment would have not been able do grow as well without you Standing by its Side and helping us all out! 

We will always be here if you need anything. And we will always be here for that Carry 😉

28 minutes ago, Lycqn said:

It's been such a pleasure and a journey working with you, I will truly miss your presence within the staff department, I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do next. We have to for sure keep in contact in the future though 🙂 

Thank you so much, it's been a honor and look forward to everything you have to offer to this great clan

3 minutes ago, ACE_HVO said:
head-cod.png

ACE CLAN
CALL OF DUTY
REGIMENTAL UPDATE
EST 2019

Special Thanks from the Cod Regiment

I personally want do thank u for everything u have done for us as Regiment and the Clan u have always been a very good friend and leader for all of us!

Also in the name of the Cod Regiment i want do say thank you, the Regiment would have not been able do grow as well without you Standing by its Side and helping us all out! 

We will always be here if you need anything. And we will always be here for that Carry 😉

Haha, I'll be on this weekend to play with you and fefe and will be able to be on more starting next week so I look forward to that 🙂 And also thanks for the kind words man. It's been a honor and am so glad we've become close friends and brothers

• Like 1

You've done an excellent job man 🙂

Thanks for everything!

• Like 1

Love you brother!!! 

• Like 1

Thank you so much for everything @Tyybudyou have done an incredible job dude. Hope everything goes well for you in the future.

• Like 2

Thank you for everything you have done for the clan! And thank you for making my time here great so far! Hope we keep in touch in the future 🙂

• Like 2