WELCOME TO ACECLAN.ORG

Please create an account or login to see more forums. Once you create an account you will unlock so many new features, including the instant chatbox.

Click here to create an account!

Once you create an account, you will receive instructions on how to finalize your clan enlistment via private message. It only takes a few minutes to become an official member of Ace Clan. Make sure to join our discord by clicking the discord icon at the top left of this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lycqn

Commanding Officer Promotions - CovfefeBoy, Tyler, oBIGRON

5 posts in this topic

NbkEdzH.png

ACE CLAN
OFFICE OF REGIMENTS
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR DOCUMENT
EST 2019

Commanding Officer Promotions - CovfefeBoy, Tyler, oBIGRON
Hello everyone! Today I would like to mention these three incredible members of the clan, who has continously worked hard and dedicated their time and efforts into the Clan. Thus, I believe they are well deserved of a promotion! As Commanding Officers, these guys have been amazing and I am incredibly glad to be working with them. Even if there were some tough situations, the three have always pushed through it and continued to amaze me. I know being a Commanding Officer can be a bit stressful sometimes but I can't imagine anyone else better than these members in leading their respective regiments as of right now. I'm excited to continue working together with you guys! Thank you for your time everyone ❤️ 

@CovfefeBoyhas been promoted from Second Lieutenant to First Lieutenant, effective immediately.
@oBIGRONhas been promoted from Second Lieutenant to First Lieutenant, effective immediately.
@Tyler-has been promoted from First Lieutenant to Captain, effective immediately.

• Like 4

Congrats, deserved! 

a bit late btw 😛

Edited by Coala
  • Like 1