WELCOME TO ACECLAN.ORG

Please create an account or login to see more forums. Once you create an account you will unlock so many new features, including the instant chatbox.

Click here to create an account!

Once you create an account, you will receive instructions on how to finalize your clan enlistment via private message. It only takes a few minutes to become an official member of Ace Clan. Make sure to join our discord by clicking the discord icon at the top left of this page.

Tybud

[Public Relations Retirement] Ace-Orca1 Content Manager Retirement

8 posts in this topic

head-pr.png

ACE CLAN
COMMAND COUNCIL
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR DOCUMENT
EST 2019

Retirement Ace-Orca1

Want to give a huge thank you to @ACE-Orca1 for all the work he has done in both my department as Content Manager and for the clan. He has been a huge part of setting up our social media and the daily content post and I will forever be grateful for everything he has done. He has decided to step down to focus on school and his daily life. If you ever choose to come back you know I will always keep the door open for you brother.

@ACE-Orca1 has retired as Content Manager.

Because of all his hard work I have decided to keep him at his current rank and on the Events Team.

Thanks again for everything

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

You were good at your job brother!

• Like 1

Thanks for everything Orca! Your hard work and dedication will always be in the clan!

• Like 1