WELCOME TO ACECLAN.ORG

Please create an account or login to see more forums. Once you create an account you will unlock so many new features, including the instant chatbox.

Click here to create an account!

Once you create an account, you will receive instructions on how to finalize your clan enlistment via private message. It only takes a few minutes to become an official member of Ace Clan. Make sure to join our discord by clicking the discord icon at the top left of this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrazyShooter

Donations to Ace Clan

6 posts in this topic

0VwfmSb.png

ACE CLAN
OFFICE OF CENTRAL COMMAND
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR DOCUMENT
EST 2019

DONATIONS INFORMATION

As a large clan like Ace, we expect to have large monthly bills to cover costs of our dedicated servers, gameservers, forum licence software, domain renewals and much more. When setting up the clan, we agreed that we would not request any money or donations from any of our users, including anyone in Central Command. We cover the cost of Ace Clan bills out of our own pockets. This is not a problem to myself.

After a few people have asked me how they can support the clan financially, I have set up a donation widget on the main forum page. We would be absolutely grateful for any amount of donation that helps us to run the clan. 

What you will receive for donating:
To reward members who donate money out of there own pocket, we are setting up a system that will give members some visual benefits, and some new perks in discord and on the forums. These include:

• Access to a private discord channel to talk and chat with other donators.
  • A special discord role title to display that you have supported us.
  • Access to a private category on the forum to chat with other donators.
  • A special forum usergroup and a nice looking usergroup image based on the amount you have donated:

spacer.png

• $1 - $25: Tier 1 Donator
  • $26- $50: Tier 2 Donator
  • $51- $100: Tier 3 Donator
  • $101 - $200: Tier 4 Donator
  • $201 - $300: Tier 5 Donator
  • $301 - $999: Tier 6 Donator

All donations will be added to your current donation total, so you can always top-up your tier by the amount required!

How to donate:
You can donate by paypal only currently. 

Or Click Here To Donate Now

We thank you for even considering to help fund Ace Clan, and thank you for being a member of our great clan!

@CrazyShooter I have a couple of questions...

1. I'd like to donate but I don't use Paypal and don't want to set one up. Are there any other ways you will accept the donation?
  2. Do you receive all of the listed benefits at Tier 1, or do you get them gradually as you donate?
  3. Do you take suggestions on colours? I want a pink discord role.

PYXIS

𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*

Full Time Noob, Cat Lady

giphy.gif

Great questions @PYXIS

1. Trusted members will be able to bank transfer in the UK, and I will manually process it into the clan paypal.
  2. As soon as you donate $1, you will get everything. We dont want to reward and beg people for money, so if you want to donate more to the clan, thats all entirely your decision. You will receive an upgraded title, but no other benefits. Although donations are very welcomed at Ace, we do not want to encourage people to spend there monthly earnings with us to get better and better benefits here.
  3. There will be no color changes in discord at this moment in time. The only colors are rank categories, but for a Tier 3 or 4, I might give you the special option of a pink usegroup bar on the forums!
  • Like 3

An option worth exploring would be to setup a 'challenger' bank account (Revolut, Monzo, Starling) and be able to use the 'Personalised links' to request payments without the sender requiring the need to sign up. (I use Monzo myself). Gets you outside the paypal ecosystem. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revenant said:

An option worth exploring would be to setup a 'challenger' bank account (Revolut, Monzo, Starling) and be able to use the 'Personalised links' to request payments without the sender requiring the need to sign up. (I use Monzo myself). Gets you outside the paypal ecosystem. 

I'm a huge fan of Monzo and I use it everyday. They also deal with currency exchanges and don't charge you for it 😉

PYXIS

𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*

Full Time Noob, Cat Lady

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I don’t have money to donate but when I do get paid I’ll donate for sure