WELCOME TO ACECLAN.ORG

Please create an account or login to see more forums. Once you create an account you will unlock so many new features, including the instant chatbox.

Click here to create an account!

Once you create an account, you will receive instructions on how to finalize your clan enlistment via private message. It only takes a few minutes to become an official member of Ace Clan. Make sure to join our discord by clicking the discord icon at the top left of this page.

Expression93

Operations Officer - Appointing Reagan!

8 posts in this topic

0VwfmSb.png

ACE CLAN
OFFICE OF CENTRAL COMMAND
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR DOCUMENT
EST 2019

Operations Officer Appointed!

In what have become very challenging times we have had to make a number of very difficult changes to the structure of the Central Command team recently, to ensure that AceClan continues to prosper. Whilst I am not going to go into all details here, we have now come to a point where we are happy with our path forward, and as part of this path we have recently appointed our new CentCom member, @Reagan!

Effective immediately he takes the role of Operations Officer for AceClan.ORG, and the rank of Brigadier General. He has a lot of goals and aims for the clan moving forward, and upon consideration of all applications received for this position he was considered best suited, because of past experience, knowledge and skills as well as things like time and effort that he will bring. This as always is on a fluid probationary period but with the nature of the Central Command role will be dealt with as a team regardless. We wish him luck in his new appointment, and I'll let him explain more below about his intentions.

For those who also applied to this role, please do not feel let down, your applications will be held on file and we will reach out soon with other positions we think you may be suitable for!
  • Like 2

Thank you for the great opportunity to not only partake in this clan, but help guide it. Some of you know me, and some of you don't, so I'm gonna give a little bit of background on myself. I have years of experience with running communities or helping run them. I am more known for my GTA RP skills though. I first met Crazyshooter when he had first opened AceMTA. This was a GTA San Andreas Community he started, and I joined there and role played with him. I had eventually applied to be an administrator there and help enforce the rules on the server and help improve the community grow as much as I could. After the I went to various GTA RP communities and finally ended up at FiveRP where I was a Administrator for them. I handled enforcing rules and deciding on reports and tickets, as well as Public Relations and Advertising. That community had eventually came to an end and me not wanting to go to another decided to create my own community. I branched this off of Ace as well. It was called AceRP. I had brought Crazyshooter on at the time to help me with development. I ran the community as community director and owner. I had my own team put together, including developers and public relations, as well as operations. We were about a month from launching our server when ultimately life hit me pretty hard and I had to shut down the community. I have many certificates and the experience it takes to take on this role, and I'll see to it that the community thrives as much as it can. 

Also if you are wanting to know who Reagan is on a personal level. I am a single father to a two year old boy named Leo. I also serve in the United States Navy. I am also a Police Officer in the state of Ohio. I love playing just about anything there is, and I still play a lot of GTA V RP. So I implore you if you have any questions or concerns to bring them to me. I have a open door policy. 

Very Respectfully,

Reagan

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Humour said:

Congratulations to you! I’ve known you for a few years and I know you’re gonna rock the task!

Thanks buddy, lets play some siege soon.

• Thanks 1

Congratulations man, hope I get to know you more and good luck to you. Anything that I can do to help, feel free to ask me. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rooster12G said:

Congratulations man, hope I get to know you more and good luck to you. Anything that I can do to help, feel free to ask me. 

Will do buddy.

Welcome 🙂 Nice meeting you buddy

• Like 1